Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Expo Exposure

Well, that was a first for me! And a wonderful experience. I have never been a vendor at a sci-fi conference before. And damn it has been about 25 years since my last convention (Star Trek in 1991?).

The costumes were amazing. In fact the very dedicated have a costume under their costume.

I met Four Gamers HQ in full costume. https://www.facebook.com/FourGamersHQ/

I met the informative owner of Comics and Collectibles

Also I met the author Valerie Estelle Frankel VEFrankel.com.

I was glad to have a trailer to show folks and I learned a lot for next time.

My favorite vendors were right next to me. They were a husband and wife team who make custom light sabers and couture costumes. I linked to them before: Hampton's Hand Crafted LED Sabers




No comments:

Post a Comment